Friday, September 15, 2006

Bunny Face

Hildegard,

Yesterday, The Maestro and I had our most enjoyable practice (since the honeymoon ended, at least). Today’s was not so good, and he quickly crashed right after for a nap.

He is quite interested in coming to have a mini lesson with you tomorrow a.m., but I will call you if he feels differently.

The only possibly relevant factor I have to report is that I have been sneaking in a little bit of fun ( I can't call it work since it hasn't been...and we've just been doing it as we are hiding in forts, etc.) with the bow hand bunny face (it was illustrated in A Suzuki Parent's Diary. The Maestro doesn't have any idea that it has any relevance to cello. Hildr really likes bunnies, and we've played at making shadow puppets, etc. But, it is quite hard for him- the tucking both middle fingers under especially. His ring finger doesn't want to go or stay under. He actually has a bit of a fine motor delay (secondary to sensory issues), seems like something we should have mentioned before... Anyway, I don't know if that affects any plans you might have...

Yay! I get to go to bed now. I'll have to tell you sometime how this afternoon I accidently tried to make a special dish called "cook book". :)

-Riley

No comments: